In beach of Ofrinio, only a few meters from the sea, is constructed the complex “DIONISOS” by Group Kourtidis.It is a complex of 10 luxurious residencies with an intense modern character, the earth colors dominate and include it to the natural landscape of the region.Ten maisonettes of functional design and modern aesthetics, the sale of which, manages exclusively Remax Choice.
The complex “DIONISOS” has 2 different types of residencies in order to be able to satisfy any need.
1) Maisonette 70.55 sq.m.. On the ground floor is a spacious kitchen-living room, a bedroom and a bathroom, while on the first floor is a master room and a bathroom. The residence has its own garden and parking.
2) Maisonette 80.10 sq.m.. On the ground floor is a spacious kitchen-living room, a bedroom and a bathroom, while on the first floor is a master room and a bathroom. On the loft of the house is the 3rd bedroom. The residence has its own garden and parking.
After sales property management
A house needs maintenance and cleaning in order to keep its value. During your absence from the property, to give you peace of mind, our Property Management services can provide all your maintenance requirements, ensuring they are carried out according to your specific instructions.
- Regular inspection of your property,
- Cleaning services,
- Payment of bills (such as water, electric, telephone etc.),
- Help with official paperwork (e.g. annual tax declaration)etc.
MAX VALUE 6% GUARANTEED RETURN
Is a programme specially designed for customers who buy holiday houses that we build in Ofrinio Beach. We undertake the entire process of renting the property, as well as its cleaning and maintenance. We offer 6% guaranteed rental return during tourist season, while the remaining 6onths the house is at owner's disposal for private use or exploitation
Beach of Ofrinio is a resort with 15 km coastline and awarded beach. It gathers thousands of visitors not only the summer season but also throughout the year.It is very close to important points of interest, 5 km from Amphipoli, approximately 60 km from Kavala, Drama and Serres and 100 km from Thessaloniki.
06 Sep, 2019
25 Nov, 2020